Well, we decided to go shopping and out to eat yesterday with just the 3 girls. My Mom kept little Gunn. We headed out about 11, stopped at Bargain Barn, ate chick-fil-a on the way, then went to the mall first. I needed to return some things and the girls wanted to go to the Disney store. We had fun and bought a few treats for the kids. However, Mattie and Layla (of course) wanted everything they saw and Layla was pretty upset when she didn't get them and they were pretty much running around wild right before we left. Then we headed to play-nation to pick up something for their play set, then back to target. Well, we got in target and we had two tired and hungry girls and they didn't want to stay in a buggy and they wouldn't listen to their Dad or me. Needless to say, we headed straight back out of the store with 2 pitching a fit and poor lil Clara in her stroller looking as if to say, "What's going on??" and 2 mad parents. Quite a site now that's it's over, but not so funny at the time! I didn't take any pics of the day, but everyone did have fun up until the end and they slept all the way home. We were supposed to go eat at Red Lobster, but that didn't happen and I couldn't wait to eat there! Guess we'll get to go back for that part!:) I have craved it for so long, since I see their commercials daily! Well not sure why I told about that kind of day, but good memory looking back on it! Hope the girls learned a lesson!
The best news of last week was that Gunnar gave up the paci on Tuesday!! We are so proud!
We have also had a couple of play-dates lately so I will end on a good note with pics of the kiddos from those! Two of my best friends in the whole world have kids the same ages as mine so it is fun when we get together! We are so blessed!!
Maddox & Gunnar (these boys were born 2 weeks apart)
Maddox enjoyed a little too much
chocolate!
The Gang having a snack!
Baby Jules! Isn't she gorgeous!!
Best Buds!! Clara & Jules (Clara is 3 wks older)
Sloane having a tea party with Clara! She is Jules' big sister! So SWEET & PRETTY!
Even the boys like the tea parties!
LOVE the pics! All the kids are precious! LOVE the blog layout!!!
ReplyDeleteYOur kids are adorable, Heather. Makes me feel old. I remember when you were their age.
ReplyDeleteLeah
Heather, You were the highest bidder of the spotted lily earrings ($22) for Cora's for Calla. I was wondering if you still wanted the earrings. Please e-mail me at:
ReplyDeletecontactthemacs@yahoo.com
Thanks, Jess