Whewwww! Where to begin?!?! I am going to do our Disney trip in parts. There are sooo many pics that I am sure I will want to post! We. Love. Disney World. I had the best time taking 3 of our kids to disney!! That is a trip I have wanted to take for so long and we finally had the chance to go, not only us, but a lot of our cousins got to come along too!! What great memories for our children!
Disney Bound:
It was also the first flying experience for our kids. They loved it!! Little Gunnar's face and laugh were priceless! He is definitely a thrill seeker like his Daddy!
Here we are eating at airport and in flight:
Here we are late, late at night arriving at our hotel!
First up: Animal Kingdom! This was one of our favorite parts of Disney. We went on a Friday and stayed all day. It was not too crowded and the kids stayed entertained. The lines weren't bad and they LOVED the safari! I would love to stay in animal kingdom if/when we get to come back! I could look at the animals all day! So cool to see up close!
Love this shot of the gang resting!
Now off to eat at Rainforest Cafe!
This pic cracks me up of my face! Yippeee! ha ha
Oh how we love Goofy and Pluto!
Parade time with the clan!
Snack Attack!
Next up: Face Painting!
Best buds forever! Love these girls! My girls LOVED this part!
Also, love this next shot of the rainbow we had!
Now for the end of the day:
Fun was had by all!!:) Day 2 to follow...
we absolutely love disney too! have been the past 2 years and always look forward to going back. so many great pics of the kids. i always love the face painted ones!
ReplyDelete