Friday, December 2, 2011

Thankul Thanksgiving 2011!

I love this time of year, where we try to do 30 days of thanks!  However, I am especially thankful this year for all of God's many blessings!  I can say that this has been the most trying year of my life and I give God all the glory for making my life how HE sees best!  I think we truly do realize it's the smaller things that make us happy the older we get!  
This year I got to eat 4 Thanksgiving lunches at the kids schools!  What a fun treat!  
Layla had her Thanksgiving Feast first and we got to make an adorable Indian Shirt for her to wear!  She did a great job singing before the feast!!  We love her little voice and how she sings all the time!  It always puts me in the best mood!
 
We are so glad that Mimi got to join us for Layla's and Mattie's feasts! Second grade doesn't get into the dressing up as much, but we still had a great time on Mattie's day too!
Next up:  Little Clara's breakfast feast
Finally Gunnar's turn!
Love how he said "the dog!"  He does love Jasper and calls him his "buddy boy!"  Just hope he's thankful for his family as well! ha ha
Wish I had used my good camera.  I had fun at all 4 events and I am so very thankful for all 4 of my darlings!!:) 
Here are a few shots I took on Thanksgiving day!  Gunnar was gone hunting this week so I didn't get a shot of him on this day.  Here the girls are at Mimi's:



I love her "Thankful" shirt!  (pink blankie, baby her baby doll, and my daddy's kisses) - S000000 sweet!
Thanksgiving 2009 (not sure why I only have these 2 pics):

Thanksgiving 2010:
      I need to be sure and take a pic of all my kids on Thanksgiving Day! Guess I just get too busy or distracted!
                                                                                                                          



No comments:

Post a Comment