Thursday, September 6, 2012

Gunnar's Swimming Lessons

Well, as summer came to an end, I decided to give Gunnar swimming lessons.  He can swim like a fish and LOVES the water, but he had never had actual lessons.  I like for my children to take lessons since we swim daily and they need to learn the proper strokes.  Clara will have them next year.  She is swimming really well too, but I was afraid she wouldn't remember the lessons by next summer.  Gunnar can dive in, swim to the bottom, swim across the pool, etc, but now he hopefully can swim free style and try new things.  
Thanks to Blair for helping us out!  
You are a pro with the noodle and kick boards now! :)
Favorite skill learned:  floating on your back and back stroke

1 comment:

  1. Hello Heather,
    Just a quick message to ask if you would be interested in a ‘mutual’ following on twitter. I am currently following you now and am awaiting for your follow-back. (#FYI I do RT’s ‘anytime’ for all #Triathletes #Cyclists #UltraRunners & #Marathoners who follow me on Twitter and have something important they want mentioned…)

    All the very best to you and yours for the rest of 2012 and beyond Heather . Look forward to hearing from you…

    Darin
    twitter.com/DarinArmstrong
    #TeamLIVESTRONG

    ReplyDelete