Monday, May 13, 2013

NINE!!!

Mattie, oh Mattie!  I can't believe my first baby girl is 9!!!!  My 6lb.9oz. baby girl is now finishing 3rd grade and is my pure JOY each day!  I thank God every single day for allowing ME to be your Mom (even if you probably wish I wasn't most of the time - ha )  I love our shopping trips, girly talks about all of your boyfriends, and fashion sessions!  You are a very smart girl and make your Daddy and I soooooo sooooooo very proud!  We love you to the moon and back and pray you will always seek God first in your life!  HE is always there and loves you even more than me, which is so hard for me to imagine!  Happy 9th Birthday, Mattie Brin!
We celebrated with a mani/pedi, family party, and friends spend the night pool party!  You said it was the best!
Birthday Breakfast Cake!
Had to spoil you on your special day! This will be a yearly treat!


I think you were a little excited!
Family Party!
Your Mimi!
Love your smile and this dress you picked out for your day!  No more number shirts. :(

My beautiful 9 year old...



No comments:

Post a Comment