Clara turned 11 months old on April 20th, and Gunnar was 2.5 on April 21st. Where does the time go?? I can't believe the baby of the family is about to be 1 yr. old already!!!
Clara stands alone, toddles around on everything, chews on everything, claps, says "Mama," "Dada," "Bye-Bye," "Aya "- for Layla, "Asper" - for Jasper, and "Nana". She has also said "duck" and many rambling sounds. She is in 12-18 months clothing mostly and wears size 4 diapers. She uses a sippy cup with water, but doesn't just love it. However, she does love real food. She loves to play peek-a-boo, pat-a-cake, and dancing! Her hair is growing with slight curl when she sweats and it is very white/blonde. I love everything about Clara Rose, as I do with all my other children and do not want to miss a moment with her! Since she is the baby, I can't help but think how each faze is the last and I want to cherish each moment forever!!! She brings us such joy and we love how she snarls her nose when she laughs and squints her eyes when she grins! She is Perfection!
Gunnar Kennis is very independent! He wants to do everything by himself and LOVES baseball! That is all he talks about. We don't discuss sports much so it is funny to see how much he likes it! I asked the older two girls what they wanted to be when they grow up, (which Mattie said teacher like me - yayyy and Layla didn't know) but Gunnar broke in and said "I want to pway baseball Momma!" So sweet! That would be fine with me! He loves dinosaurs, bicycles, and balls. He has started singing Jesus Loves Me, Deep and Wide, ABC's, You are my Sunshine, and a few more that he makes up and it is ADORABLE!! I need to video to share it! He makes up the words as he goes and tries to make his voice move up and down. It is priceless! He can ride the girls bicycles and do many more things by himself that the girls didn't do at this age that require gross motor skills. I guess that is the boy in him and being the 3rd child. The girls were better at talking at his age and holding crayons and things of that sort. Neat to see the difference in each child! He is working on using the potty and is getting a sense of humor! He is a very sweet, kind-hearted, and loving little boy with a very adventurous side! Perfect combo! He is a Mama's boy when something is wrong, but loves his daddy and being with his daddy! He runs to him daily when Matthew gets home and says, "I miss you daddy!" It is so sweet and he has yet to say this to me when I get home. He loves big trucks and big equipment and wants to ride a back hoe daily! His Pa is proud! (my Dad) He also enjoys farm animals and tractors so his Papa is proud too! We love this boy more than life and are so thankful for him!!!
One last note...
Instead of "Pants on the Ground," it's "Panties in the Mouth!"
Clara helped me do laundry one day and she was so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment