Sunday, May 16, 2010

Things We've Been Up To!

I can't believe how behind I am getting with my blogging!  We have been very busy this spring and have had many fun days that I need to be sharing about, but can't seem to find the time.  (I wonder why?? ha)  I wanted to share a few pics of Gunnar riding his tricycle and wearing his big boy underwear, which we don't do often enough, but he is really doing well with it!  He even had a dry diaper overnight this past week!!  Hooray!  Layla had her bicycle day at school and it was a blast!!  She looked adorable on this very warm day!  FYI:  Miss Della did her hair.  She is a wonderful help to Sandra on the weeks that I work.  We are so blessed!!  
 Hope you have enjoyed the pics!  I have many more special days to blog about this week!  Fun times in a fun life!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment