Friday, April 1, 2011

Disney Part 4!

We are down to the final part for Disney!  So much fun was had and I am so thankful to have got to go!!  Epcot bound for the last day of family fun!!





Love those dancers in the background!:)  


Little Layla was the only one that wanted to meet Snow White!
We weren't too crazy about Belle's dress for this pic, but got a great one later! 
Layla LOVES the classic yellow Belle dress!  Next up:  Dinner with the princesses!!  Could it get any better?!?!  We LOVED this place too!!! 




The girls loved the parade time in the middle of dinner!



 Another "tuckered out"  bunch for the last day of disney!  We saw the firework show in Epcot that night, but for some reason didn't take any pics!  It was great too!!  

Here we are on our last day in FL!  85 degrees and sunny!  My kind of weather and fun!
I'm not sure why I didn't get more pics of this day, but out of all the fun we had, they still say that swimming was one of their most favorite things at Disney!  ha ha











 

No comments:

Post a Comment