Thursday, August 18, 2011

Layla Graduates CEC!

I can't believe our little Layla has graduated from the Children's Enrichment Center at the Methodist Church!  We love that school and love Miss Justine and Miss Mary!  Our little girl is ready for big school and we are so proud of you Layla!  You are a very smart and sweet girl and I pray you continue to be so Godly throughout your school years.  You love to help others and have LOVED learning!  You are very eager to go to school daily!  We love you very much Layla!
Here you are on your last day of 4 yr. old class! 
Graduation Time!  I could just boo-hoo!  I know time will fly by and you will be graduating high school soon!


















Girls having fun to celebrate being done!
Now time for your gift!  Happy big girl backpack!
We love you Layla Belle!

No comments:

Post a Comment