Thursday, August 18, 2011

Mattie Brin turns 7!

Happy Happy Birthday Mattie Brin!  I can't believe you are 7!!!  My how time has flown and how we love you so!!!  I can remember the day you were born and how perfect you were and are!  I am so thankful for you and love you very much!  We are very proud of you and love how you are such a great Big sister and help to your Mom!  You love, love, love to read, draw, swim, and write stories.  You weigh 53 lbs. and are 49" tall.  Perfect in every way!  You are loosing teeth now and look so grown up each day.  I pray your greatest desire is to know God more each day of your life and be a true follower to Him in all times!  
Deuteronomy 6:5
Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your soul, and with all your might!

The night before you turn 7:  opening your new birthday shirt

Birthday girl!  May 11, 2011








 I love Gunnar's hair clip here! ha ha He will kill me someday!







We had your first spend the night party for your big day and you had a blast!  









 Don't you just love your silly brother!  This was his dress up attire!






Sleep tight!  Fun was had by all, even little brother!  

Mattie at 6 & 7:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment