I LOVE the fall season!! I always LOVE summertime, but then when the leaves begin to change and the air is so clean and crisp and the sky is so blue blue, I realize just how much I love fall too! It is always such a welcome change after the 100 degree weather and swimming every day. We could play outside for hours and just enjoy the scenery! The kids are growing so fast and getting more independent so I don't want to miss one day of spending quality time with them wanting to be doing whatever I am doing!
Layla loves to help me in the flowers. She is going to be a great gardener!
Clara is so big now and can ride all the "big" toys that the other kids rode!
Here are some pumpkin cuties!
We love our Sunday lunches with the cousins! We love you Aubrie Drew!
Cupcake cutie!
Thank you Lord for all your many blessings!
No comments:
Post a Comment