Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Gunnar's first spend the night buddy!

Well, I can't believe that it is already time for spend the night parties for little Gunnar at 3 yrs. old!  How fun!?!?! One of your best buddies came to stay at our house  and you two had a blast!  Maddox came and did great!  He never mentioned going home and you both played so well together!  Looks like your bunk beds will be put to good use during your childhood!  I didn't take near enough pics, but was just glad that you had fun!  Clara enjoyed it too!  
Bath time after a very muddy playtime!
I so wish I would have got a pic of you two in your bunk beds, but here is a shot of you in the morning on your sister's bed watching a movie.  Nothing like a little boy on pink covers! ha
You boys would have played outside all day!  One working away and the other riding bikes!
You loved digging with your shovels, riding bikes, jumping on the trampoline, spinning out, playing with tractors and cars, and "working on things!"  I'm so thankful you have such good friends to play with!  I'm sure we will be having many more spend the night parties in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment