This year we went to Amicalola Falls for our annual family fall picnic. Then we traveled to Burt's Pumpkin Farm for a little fun! It was a great fall day and the kids loved being outdoors! I love all the cousins playing together and getting to go different places close to home that have beautiful scenery! We are blessed to live in the mountains where we get to see each season in all its glory!
The falls were gorgeous! Here is little Clara at the end still trying to walk and be miss independent! She did not want to be carried the whole time! She is such a trooper!
Next up: Burt's Pumpkin Farm
FYI: This place was packed!! I couldn't believe all the people there buying the big pumpkins for $50. Fun place, but very crowded!
Love this pic of our little pumpkins!:)
Are you squashed??? ha
Peanut anyone??
Hayride time!
I think I can pick this up!
The kids loved playing with all the pumpkins and lifting them and rolling on them! It was a perfect family fun day!
Last year's picnic:
No comments:
Post a Comment