During fall break, we had the best weather and got to do a lot outside! I loved going on a hike to Bell Mountain, which is not far from where we lived and loved the company that went along! However, my kids didn't enjoy the hike straight up the mountain (1.5 miles one way) ha ha! I only had my little Clara (whom I held a lot of the way) to make it to the top with me. The others acted like they were dying. ha ha
On the way up....stopped often for a break
Yay! We made it!!! Look at that view!
Enjoying the view from the top!
On top of the world!
Blessed to live in such a beautiful place!
On the way home....4 tuckered babes! (love my shirtless dude!)
The four to make it to the top! :) Thankful for such great friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment