The kids had a blast going to the lake at my Dad's dock this summer! We hope to go a lot more next summer! It is very close to our home and so fun to spend time with family! I am very blessed to have such a fun and healthy Dad! The kids loved riding the tube and I hope to have them on skis next year! Jasper even got to go and he LOVES it! He would stay in the water for hours if he could! They all loved jumping of the top deck of the dock! They made many good memories there this year and I know we will have many more to come!
Love these 2 more than life!
Layla's new vest just for her! (no more fighting over vests!) Thanks, Trudi!
Sweet girls!
Just a swingin'...
Let's eat!
2 cuties!
Jasper - the water dog and rock digger!
Good times!!




No comments:
Post a Comment