Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Big Easy!

The Hubs and I had a perfect trip away again!  It is so nice to have that time together!  We laugh so much and eat way too much!  He truly is my best friend!  I got to shop and have a Mommy break - which is so fun to do every now and then!  This made our second trip to NOLA so didn't take too many pics.  
Here we go...
Had to try some - Boudin - after watching Duck Dynasty!
My Love!
The Big Mississippi River!
Fun, Fun!
Love the color of theses famous doors!
A typical day...
Music Everywhere!
The Decor!
Heavenly treat!  Check out this line at 9am! 
Another fun place to visit!
My new shoes! ha
Such a fun day!  I can cook now! :)
Such a great group of ladies!
Our Chef!


Gumbo!
Jambalaya!
The magic making of Bananas Foster!
YUMMYYY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment