Friday, February 8, 2013

These are a few of my favorite things...

It is amazing how fast time is flying by with these kiddos, and I want to cherish every day with them!  I don't want to miss a moment of their childhood so I am trying to capture our everyday memories while I can (which isn't easy with 4 - and for a woman that's 1/2 crazy)! ha
These 2 are best buds even in the tub!
My sweet note from my sweet Layla!
New shoes for a fast girl!
Sweet Dreams!
Gunn's favorite snack - egg sandwich!
Spring like weather in Feb. = outdoor playtime!
Future NBA STAR!
Miss Cuddle Bug!
Best buddies playing Mommy, Daddy, and baby!
Loving on Daddy is the best!
Doing her business! haha  Sorry Clara, but this is too cute!
Big boy boxer briefs like Dad's makes for one happy boy!
and last, my oldest girl sporting her new sneakers too!  ( I can't believe she is in the 3rd grade!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment