Monday, March 11, 2013

Mattie's 3rd Grade Pic Day

I can't believe my 8 year old is changing so fast!  Mattie, you have wanted to try sponge rollers for oh so long!  I tried to prepare you for the curls and explain how your hair would look completely different.  You were soooooo sooooooo excited and said, "I can't wait to have curly hair for my picture day!"  You were ready for bed!  All rolled up and ready for the curl miracle! :)  Notice you are all smiles!
Hoping for lots of curls!
I love this look on you!  Adorable!
Morning surprise!  Loads of curls! :) 
You were not too thrilled, but smiling anyway! ha
Then you said, "I AM NOT going to school like this!" haha You do not like different and said you never wanted your hair curly again! I still made you pose for a pic and smile! :)  I loved curls on you!
Then time to wash and dry all before your big pic day!  Now you were very happy and back to "normal!"  I love your hair any way you wear it!  You are truly a beautiful girl on the inside and out and we couldn't be more proud of YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment