Sunday, March 24, 2013

Some of my Loves...

I just had to post a few pics of my latest loves...
This girl I ADORE!  She is really BIG into headbands, but hasn't quite figured out how to wear them! haha :)  I just love her spunk!
I also love, love these piggy tails and how she loves animals!  (this is a friend's dog - but she loves our Jasper or Buddy boy - as she calls him, just as much!)
Nothing like a group of boys!  Best buds! Wild Men! T-R-O-U-B-L-E
My new mug!  This is one of my favorite verses and is at the top of this blog!  So thankful to have such a Big God who can do way more than I could ever even dream!  He proves that to me daily!
And saving the best for last - My Man!  He truly is God's greatest blessing to me!  He is my money maker by day....and my personal chef by night!  (and many other things to me that I can't name - haha) It doesn't get any better than that!

No comments:

Post a Comment