Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Mattie & Layla's Last School Days for 09-10!

I am finally finishing up the great happenings in May!  Layla finished the 3 yr. old class at the CEC and Mattie finished Kindergarten!  It passed by soooo quickly and is so hard to believe that I have a little first grader!  First, I will post pics of Layla's end of the year party and program.  Then it will be Mattie's last day of K with her Author's Tea.  Sweet memories!  Layla had the best teachers for her first year of "school!"  They were a blessing to her daily and helped her grow in so many ways!  Miss Jamie and Miss Lynn will be greatly missed! Mattie had the perfect Kindergarten teachers to help her grow throughout her first "big school" year and celebrate all those "firsts" with!  Mrs. Morgan and Miss Donna will be greatly missed as well! 
Layla & Zoe
 Layla & Georgia
 Layla & Addison
 Matthew & I are so proud!


Mattie wrote a book about Space!  Such a fun and special time for her to get to read her own book to everyone!

 Mattie got a Reading award!  Yayyy!  Then a K certificate!
Proud Parents of a First Grader!



This is Mattie on the first day of K:


1 comment:

  1. You and your family are sooo adorable.. I love the girls clothes!!! You are lucky you have younger girls to pass them too!! :) I love getting family updates.. so glad you are blogging!

    ReplyDelete