Mattie has had several fun happenings after she has turned 6.
On the evening of her last day of Kindergarten, she lost her first tooth! (May 21st) She has wiggled on this thing for months and as I was on the phone with my sister-in-law, she comes in and has wiggled it sideways. She asks me to try and pull it, so not thinking much about it, I keep on talking on the phone, grab a tissue and pull. Well, much to my amazement, it comes right out (pops and all)! yuck! I am not much of a tooth person, so I was very surprised. Blood pours and Mattie never flenches. She was grinning from ear to ear! Well, I could have cried because I didn't have it on video! I never dreamed it would fall out so easily or I would have at least gotten off the phone! Anyway, here are her before and after pics! And the tooth fairy did come with $5! Yayy!
Next, she rode a four-wheeler all by herself on our camping trip. We needed a helmet tho, but that was my fault!
We tried the 4-wheeler thing last year, but she couldn't quite get the gas and break down pat!
Lastly, she can now ride her bicycle without training wheels! Yayyy Mattie! I wasn't sure this was going to happen! Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment