Monday, November 1, 2010

My Little Man is 3!!!

I am late writing this post, but our lil' Gunn turned 3 on October 21st!  It is soooo hard to believe how fast time is flying by!!!  He talks non-stop and says the funniest things.  He fights back with his sisters, which isn't always grand, but he can finally do this on his own, which he is so proud.  He finally became potty trained this summer, but not at night.  Then, the night after he turned 3, he had a dry pull-up and has wore underwear to bed ever since!!  We are sooo proud!!  
We went to the Mexican restaurant on his actual birthday so he could wear the Mexican hat and have pie in his face! He LOVED this!!  

 I love their faces in this one!  
And then we celebrated at Kristal's that same night!
Big boy finally got his own wallet with money!

We did a camo theme birthday this year at the Hiawassee park.  It was time for Matthew's family picnic, so I said I would just go ahead and do his birthday there too!  It is a perfect place and the kids love it!  

















Gunnar has started singing more  and it is the sweetest voice.  I love to hear him sing Jesus Loves Me!  Precious!!  
At 3 Gunnar loves:
cars, dinosaurs, ride-in toys, hugs and kissing (which I adore), baseball, and ghosts!  
As we drive by any baseball field he always says out of the blue, "I'm going to play baseball there when I get big!"  He also talks about ghost non-stop.  They go with him to the potty, to bed, in the car, etc.  He says, "This little ghost is going to sleep with me," and "ghosts don't have a home or live anywhere!"  I'm not sure why he does this, but at least he isn't scared! lol  We love you Gunnar Kennis!

Gunnar at 2! 

No comments:

Post a Comment