Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Blessings!!

I am so thankful that my dreams aren't near as grand as what God has planned!  He continues to bless my family daily and I am forever grateful!!  Our newest blessing:

"And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive." Matthew (KJV)
We can't wait to make lots of fun memories in our new home!  Saturday, November 13th 2010, was our first night in our new home!  I have pics of the kids to upload soon of them going to bed that night. Thankfully Blessed!!:))

3 comments:

  1. WOOOWWWWOOOWWWW!! That is stunning!! Love that view!! Where is it?? Did y'all build or buy? congrats Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shelby!! We LOVE it! It is close to town in big b-ville! We bought it and are looking forward to having more room! Truly a blessing from GOD!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful new home! and i agree that the view is spectacular. can't wait to see pics of the kids rooms.

    ReplyDelete