We had so much fun trick-or-treating this year! The kids can really get into it now and even Clara is for candy and suckers! Gunnar didn't want to wear his mask, but we told him no candy if he didn't have his mask on. ha ha However, I still didn't get a pic with the complete set on! I think some other family members got a shot, so maybe I can get a copy. He would slip the mask on until we got to the door and then take it off as soon as he got candy! Mattie was Super Girl and Layla was Wonder Woman. Gunnar was Spider man, and Clara was a cat!
Here is our "partial" spiderman!
Now for the Purrr-fect little kitty!! She was in the best mood and loved getting in and out of the car! She also LOVED this cat tail!! She would rub it and try to run from it, which was quite funny!! I wish I had gotten a better shot of her with the ears on, but it gets very hectic very fast around my house! ha ha
I love this picture of Clara with her Great-Grandmother! Precious! The only thing that I regret is not getting a pic of all 4 kiddos together!! I also didn't get a group shot with all the cousins! It is just very hard to get everyone to cooperate at the same time!
Halloween 2009:
No comments:
Post a Comment