Monday, January 3, 2011

Whew!!!! Out of sorts!

My oh My, where does the time go!?!?!  We still don't have internet at home, so I am SOOOOO behind in my blogging!!  I hope to catch up soon and there will be many posts to come this week to finish up 2010!
Our Thanksgiving this year did not happen as planned, but nonetheless, we are so very thankful!  We had 3 cases of the flu, one stomach bug, and a mild case of bronchitis at my house!  Not a week I would wish on anyone!!!   Matthew usually goes hunting all that week, but that didn't happen this year either!  However, we did make it for Layla's little CEC 4yr. old class party before the sickness began. (or at least she and I did) Such a cute little turkey she is!!!  They sang then we had a feast!


My cousin Danita, and her daughter Addison



Three girlies!  Zoe, Layla , and Addi!  

No comments:

Post a Comment