Layla gets Earrings!
Well, as part of Layla's birthday gift, she wanted earrings. She has asked for this all year and I wanted my girls to ask for earrings before I actually pierced their ears. We went to a wal-mart in another town to get it done before her party. Our wal-mart didn't have 2 people working in that department to pierce at the same time. So, after I agreed to let Mattie and Layla do this, (Mattie let her holes grow up last year) we decided that Mattie was going first. Couldn't wait! They were sooo excited! My Mom went to help control the little ones while I tended to the older ones. Mattie paced the floor and wouldn't sit down and after 10 min. of not wanting to commit to it, I said to forget it. Now Layla didn't want to do it or was unsure so she began to cry too. Not a fun moment! Gunnar and Clara were ready to leave also so we ended up coming home with no earrings! :(
The good news is, on December 14, Layla decided she DID want earrings for sure and our walmart had 2 people working that day! Such a brave girl!
Marking the ear...
1, 2, 3, Go!!
Uh-oh!
OUCH!!!
Poor thing!
Finally a smile!!! Yay!
Way to go Layla!
No comments:
Post a Comment