Whewww! Four kids Christmas parties in 1 week is a little busy for this Mama! Up first: Mattie and Layla's parties on the same day, same time! :(( I know this will happen more and more, but I was a little bummed because I wanted to spend so much time with both girls at the parties! Matthew couldn't attend due to meetings out of town, but thankfully Sandra could come to the rescue and be with Mattie for her party. Layla was doing a singing program so I did not want to miss that and Mattie was just eating. Layla did a great job singing and I got to go visit with Mattie afterwards. It always works out! :)
Monster Christmas! Cuuuute!
Silly and fun group...
Best Friends!
Everyone got a zhu zhu pet from Santa! Sooo sweet!
Love these girls!! :)
Mattie - 2nd grade 7yrs. old
Layla - Kindergarten 6 yrs. old
No comments:
Post a Comment