Friday, January 20, 2012

Christmas Eve 2011

It's the most wonderful time of the year...
I absolutely love this time of year and the joy of seeing it through 4 little one's eyes is perfect!!:)  We are so blessed and I want my children to truly know that Christmas is not just about Santa and gifts, but is ALL about Jesus!  I do get just as giddy as the kids though!  We had a wonderful Christmas Eve.  
We begin with it being Elfie's last day! :(  We woke up to find he and Holly here:
Then the note goodbye on Christmas morning...
Next up:  Our visit with Mimi! My Mom wraps all the gifts up extra early to torture the kids, (not really) so they had been ready to open for weeks!  Every time we would go visit they would count the gifts for themselves just like I used to do!  Fun memories!
Clara wouldn't stand with the group in above pic!  Not surprised.  ha ha
So thankful for my beautiful Mom!
Me and the gang!  <3
Everyone loved all the gifts and couldn't wait to open more!  Not sure they understand it's not about the presents... ha ha!  Thanks Mimi!  We love you!
Third part of the day:  Our annual visit with Nana and Papa to celebrate with a fantastic meal and more presents!  The kids were not too interested in eating this year, just the gifts! ha I guess expected at their ages!   
Sweet cousin Kylah!
 Layla loved her "braw"  and sparkly shoes the most! ha ha
OOOOOH!! Perfect for our Princess!!
I love this pic...
Gabe Babe!
The gang minus 1...
The gang minus a different 1...ha  silly boys!
Everyone loved these gifts as well!  Thank you Nana and Papa for making each Christmas Eve so very special!!  
My kids opened up one present before we went to Nana's.  They are allowed to do this each year and it is always new pajamas!  I videoed it this year instead of pics.  
Last up on our agenda:  annual Christmas Eve family pic! :)  Taken each year right before Santa comes!  I am so thankful for my family!!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment