Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Clara's last party days at CEC - 2's

I can't believe how fast this year has flown by for our sweet Clara in her 2 yr. old class!  I never planned on putting one of my children in the 2 yr. old class, but she has LOVED it!  She loves the other children and will be ready for the 3's in the fall!  May has been a fun month for her.  She had her end of the year party and a water day!  I must say, we think YOU ARE PRECIOUS SWEET CLARA ROSE! I wish I could bottle this age up!
She dressed up as a mermaid for her end of the year party - a costume party where they sang for parents.  ADORABLE!
She adores her brother!
Her best friend, Jules!
So sweet!  She did a perfect job singing!
Now onto water day!  How adorable is this bikini! :-)
Getting ready to go... 
You can just see the fun!
Love my little poser!

A picnic followed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment