I feel SO, SO blessed to be a Mom, Mommy, Momma!!!! It truly is the most rewarding job ever!! I had the best Mother's Day this year and of course was spoiled much, much more than I deserved!! We went out to eat at one of our favorite family restaurants, Outback, the night before Mother's Day. Then on the actual day, we celebrated our Mothers and the kids were so sweet and excited to give me a necklace, a love plaque, and 2 rose bushes. We also celebrated Mattie's 8th birthday with the family "Sunday crowd." It is neat to have a child born near Mother's Day. Mattie was born 2 days after Mother's Day and has even had her birthday to fall exactly on Mother's Day. Being my first child, she is the first reason I became a Mother, and no better time than on Mom's special day!!
Here we are getting ready to go out to eat...
Gunnar wanted to take a pic!
Love my boy!
Truly blessed!
Just the girls...
My lovies!
Dear Mattie, Layla, Gunnar, and Clara,
There is no greater joy for me than being your Mom!! I am so thankful for each one of you daily and pray for each one of you daily! I know God has big plans for each future and you will all do amazing things! You have grown so much just from last year in all areas! I pray to be the Mom that God has called me to be and shower you with love each day! Forgive me when I don't do my best!! It is truly a blessing to be a Mother, but also a huge responsibility. I pray you know that I do not have the strength to do this job on my own, but only with God's strength can I be the Mother you all need. I pray you see Christ in our home daily and know that nothing is greater than to love God and serve him throughout all your life! I pray I will trust God fully to your care and let go when I need to.(easier said than done) Thank you forever...
Love you always,
Momma
No comments:
Post a Comment