Thursday, May 3, 2012

Gunn's new do and bike day!

Our little Gunnar has never had a very short typical boy hair cut.  Sooo, this is a pretty big deal for us!  He actually never really had a big hair cut until he was over 2, I think.  I just can't stand the thoughts of cutting off that head full of thick, beautiful WHITE hair!!  It is so shiny and unique to me.  I wish I had that shade of blonde!  ( I actually used to)  
Who would want to cut this?!?!
He really wanted short when he first sat down, but then look at this face:
Maybe not so sure...then



 
Wa-laaa!  He's the coolest cat in the gang! :)  We LOVE, LOVE it!!  
It is soooo much cooler and easy!  Should have done this sooner.   He actually doesn't want to wear it spiky too often, but looks great either way!  He sure is handsome if I do say so myself!

Next up:  Bike day at CEC
Gunnar's class had their bike day last week and he had a blast!  Let's just say he is definitely our thrill seeker and has been riding a bike since he barely turned 3 without training wheels!  Clara's little class got to go out and watch and have snacks, so both kiddos had a ball!  
Gunnar's favorite part:  a mud puddle to spin out in!
Lookin' like a pro!  
Snack Time!
Love the above pic of Clara - feet crossed just chillin' 
She kept wanting to ride her bwicwicle too! :)
Love these two more than life!! :)





1 comment:

  1. Stopping by from Kelly's link up :) Super cute kids!! I have 2 boys and a girl. My husband and I are pastoring in Utah. So nice to meet you :)

    ReplyDelete