At 3 years old, you can:
sing ABC's
count to 15 or 25 - depends on the mood
spell your name
swim like a fish underwater, jump off diving board, etc.
You love:
your pink blankie and thumb the most, dancing, singing, playing with babies, barbies, being outside with your brother, jumping on the jumpoline (trampoline), pretending you are talking to Kalan and Kylah on your pretend hand phone, making funny faces...and many more adorable things that I wish I could bottle up forever!
We love your contagious smile! You are a very funny girl and love to be a part of whatever your siblings are doing! You truly are the sweetest and cutest thing! :) I want to remember this time forever....where does the time go?? I love being your Mommy and love it when you call me "Mom" to be funny! You always cheer us up and it is so sweet how you tell your siblings you love them! We are so proud of you, Clara!
I pray you always remember, "I can do all things through Christ, who gives me strength!" - Philippians 4:13.
Love these boots from Nana and Papa...
Our big girl!
Sweet Sisters! I pray you will all be best friends for life!
I'm 3, Mom! (trying to show me 3 fingers)
Love this...
Party table...
Loved this cake, cupcakes and all!
Loved the blonde cowgirl plates!
Cheeeese!
Gotta get a lick, Mom!These 2 boys are ALWAYS up to something!!
Most favorite things...thumb and blankie! I adore it too!
Our sweet, sweet girl!
Cousins!
Grandmother!
Love your shirt!We love Mimi!
Big Sis!
Big Sis #2!
Good Ol' Gals!
Our Cowboy!
Big 3 year old!
He followed you the whole way - telling you step by step what to do! He is the pro you know!
Yay!
Now these 2 are shooting Gunn's BB gun! (with an adult of course) That can be trouble!You loved all your presents!
Cute cousins fishing!
Sweet, sweet friends!
No comments:
Post a Comment