Gunnar & Clara's first school day at CEC! 3's & 4's!
Well, it was my little Gunnar man's last-first day at the CEC! I can't believe he is in the 4's! He has Ms. Brenda and Ms. Mary. Clara has Ms. Cheryl and Ms. Lisa. She started her 3 year old class! :( It is a bittersweet time to see them growing up soooo fast!! They are both VERY independent, which is a good thing, but also hard for a Mommy to take! I still want to call them babies and they do NOT like that! ha They have both been very excited to start school and Clara even cried on Friday at Meet Your Teacher because she wanted to STAY! ha I was hoping that this morning would be the same, but it didn't go quite as well, but could have always been worse! Gunn posed for my many pics before school, then we got up to the school door and he says, "I'm not going in!" ha ha - This was not music to my ears! He literally wrapped around me and I had to walk with him on me as we went on in. :( Clara was still all smiles at this point and couldn't wait to get in to see her cousins, Kalan and Kylah (whom were doing great). We visited with them for a minute then started our trek downstairs to their rooms. Gunn was VERY clingy still and was not ready for his room, which we came to first. We breezed on by it and decided to take Clara first. She hung up her backpack and went right on in! Luckily, she has a good friend in there, Ragen, and they began playing immediately. However, after a couple pics, I started to stand and tell her bye and she began to cling and get tears. :( Mrs. Lisa had to take her and I knew the minute I left she would be all smiles again, which she was! :) Now for little Gunn...He had a different story. He WOULD NOT let go of me! Crying, kicking, waling, etc. It was not a pretty sight!! Ms. Mary was so helpful in reassuring him of the fun about to be had, but he probably couldn't hear her with all of his noise! She finally took him and I knew he would be fine too in a few minutes, which he was! :) They were both all smiles when I picked them up and couldn't talk fast enough about the fun they had!! That's what a Mama loves to hear!! Hope the rest of the week will be a piece of cake! :)



Gunnar - 4 yrs. 10 months: He wants to be a spider-man that shoots out webs when he grows up!
Clara - 3 yrs. 3 months: She wants to be a princess that has powers when she grows up!
So proud of these two! Here they are at Meet your teacher day:
Love this admiring the cross...
They LOVED the goodie bags!
Cousins Kalan & Kylah on their first Meet Your Teacher Day!
My 2 peas in a pod on their first day!
Oh, the places you will go...
First day of CEC last year - My how fast they grow!
No comments:
Post a Comment