Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Clara's Big Bed!

Well, Clara, you are finally in a big bed!  If I could keep you little forever, I would!  I kept you in the crib the longest of our children and had you zipped up in it too!  Never did that with the others!  I just didn't want you jumping out all night (like some others did) and loved the fact that you felt safe being zipped in.  I could just lay you down, zip you up, and you would go right to sleep! Heaven!  You would even tell me to zip it if I forgot!  ha  You kept asking for your big bed and I knew you were about out of room in the crib, so we finally moved your bed in.  It's the bed I had at Pa's when I was young and has moved to all 3 houses your Dad and I have had.  It's been the guest bed most of the time.  I have to say it is perfect in your purple room!  You LOVE it and are doing very well in it.  You do like for me to lay with you some tho.  That's ok, I wouldn't want it any other way! 
The bedding came from Pottery Barn and is the perfect shades of purples! Happy Happy Big Girl Room to you! :)  It's hopefully better than being in the middle of the playroom/office! (at our old home) 
All smiles...
All tucked in...
The perfect room for our perfect little girl...



No comments:

Post a Comment