Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Christmas Day 2011

We had a great Christmas day!  However, that is the day that my good Nikon camera died! :(  So, I am very thankful to have these pics from that camera on this special morning!  
 Not sure about this face! ha
 Love this of my goggle guys!
 His favorite gift...a red ryder bb gun! 
Mattie's favorite gift was an Ipod touch.  I can't believe my second grader got one!  Layla's favorite gifts were her American Girl doll and her video recorder!  Gunnar's favorite gift was by far the red ryder bb gun!  Clara was so cute and excited about everything!  She didn't know what to go to first - her stuff or her siblings! ha  She really liked her scooter and all the little things!  I love these ages at Christmas time!  (or anytime)  Merry Christmas!  

Mattie - 7 yrs. old
Layla - 6 yrs. old
Gunnar - 4 yrs. old
Clara - 2 yrs. old

No comments:

Post a Comment