Monday, March 26, 2012

100th day and pic dump!

Mattie and Layla celebrated the 100th day of school by making their own unique shirts.  They did not want to wear the cute shirts I already had with 100 panther paws and I am glad they like to be unique and crafty (something I am not)!  They were very pleased with the turn out and so was I!  Way to go girls!  
Layla: Kindergarten and a creative bug!  This girl LOVES lots of colors (rainbow style) and is very crafty with them.  She truly COLORS our world!
Mattie:  Second grade and artistic in every way! She is so talented in all areas and can really do anything!  She is so BRIGHT!
Now, here are just random pics that I am dumping from my phone! ha 
My boy with his most favorite toy...
My cutest little "thumbkin!"  I am so thankful that I had 1 child that sucks her thumb.  I know some people would say I'm crazy, but it is truly the CUTEST thing ever!  Precious indeed and I know it won't last forever so I capture it every time I can! :)

Cuties!
Clara's favorite toy for one day:  her "Fraggin" for Dragon! ha 
Her hero and best bud...
Our first trip to bass pro shop..
One of our favorite things to do...D@NcE!!!  This was one of our dance nights!
Lastly, our very own Sunshine!  





No comments:

Post a Comment