Tuesday, March 27, 2012

True Love ♥

I do love Valentine's Day!  I have celebrated it for 16 years with Matthew, my most favorite Valentine! :)  These are my beautiful flowers he sent me at work:
Mattie & Layla on Valentine's Day at school:
Valentine's Night: 
I always spend too much money on this holiday for the kids (or really any holiday), but I love buying for them and watching their excitement as they open each gift!  Afterall, it is 
♥LOVE ♥ day! 


 Poor little Layla...so upset over her gifts! ha Thankfully, she cheered on up! 
 Gunn loved his new light up sketchers sandals
and his basketball of course!




I truly love this gang with all my heart and I am so thankful to have each of them for a Valentine!  Matthew and I are so blessed to be their first Valentines! :) 

I could not ask for more...

...and the greatest of these is Love! 

No comments:

Post a Comment