We had a great time playing Upward this year. It was Gunnar's first season to get to play a sport and he did GREAT and seemed to love it! He is a lefty all around and loves the action in sports! However, he did get tired by the end of the game and come over to lay on me and say he was hungry and tired, ha! I pray he stays as involved and interested as he is now! Layla and Mattie played again too and both did GREAT as well! Lucky for me, Layla and Gunnar were on the same team and Mattie was in the next age group. I didn't get many good pics or action shots since it's a phone camera. I really really wish my Nikon was fixed!
It was a fun season and our Layla even scored! YAY! Of course no pic of that! :(

No comments:
Post a Comment