Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Finally 2012!!!

Holy Cow!  I've finally made it to 2012 posts!!!  Yayyy!  I for some reason, haven't took the time to download pics and update my blog.  Not sure what's wrong with me!  Now that I am in the mood, better be on a roll! ha ha  I've got a lot of catching up to do!!
First up:  Ringing in 2012 with Matthew and celebrating his 41st birthday!
I pray that this year will be by far, our best and so far it has been great!  I am happy to say that my husband gets better looking each year and seems to never age!  Maybe it's his young wife keeping him so youthful looking and happy! ha ha  
We celebrated big this year by going to see Zac Brown Band New Year's Eve! It was a blast!  Sadly, this is the best pic I got from my phone!  I loved spending time with Matthew tho!
The above photo is from facebook! ha
Here is the big 41 year old opening his b-day gifts from the kiddos!  It makes me happy to see that they get so excited in giving gifts and not just receiving them!  Dad loved getting his new merrells and a wallet!
Love this pic of the whole crew!  Clara looks like she has been ran over. ha ha  These kids sure do love their daddy, and so do I!
Gunn trying on Matthew's new shoes! :)
Here is a pic that I wanted to frame for Matthew, but for some reason can't get it to print out normal.  Oh well, here is the shot!  Got this off pinterest.  The kids loved doing it!
Happy Happy 41st Birthday, Matthew!  We love you!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment